The Passover of Your Double Portion!
This year marks the 50th year of the reunification of Jerusalem—Jerusalem’s Jubilee Passover! Once again we are being invited to our Father’s table for an outpouring of the double portion.
This is a unique opportunity to celebrate with Passover with Jerusalem! The scripture that the Lord has given me for this year is Zechariah 9:12:
“Return to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope.
Even today I declare that I will restore double to you.”
We are preparing for a time of reconciliation between Ishmael and Isaac as we break bread together with some of our special guests—truly believing for restoration in ALL things!
As we revisit the teachings of Passover, I am reminded of 1 Corinthians 5.7-8:
“Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.”
The words, “unleavened bread of sincerity and truth” jumped out at me as I was reading these verses. The word sincerity in Greek, eilikrineia, literally means that which is “judged by sunlight.” In the past, merchants would hide cracks and imperfections in pottery with wax, which could only be seen by shining the full light of the sun on the vessels.
Lack of knowledge, false information, lies and deception crack our vessels. Often, we try to fix our cracks with wax to disguise our flaws. However, when our wax melts, the cracks open, and the contents of our vessel spill out onto the floor.
Passover is a unique time when our Master Potter restores His vessels—and we must be restored if we intend to hold a double portion blessing.
Passover holds tremendous healing power to repair your vessel with the Potter’s hand so that you can hold the Nine Blessings of Passover without losing one drop:
- Promise of divine protection
- Positioning and alignment provides protection from enemies
- Commissioning of divine authority
- Supernatural health and Kingdom prosperity
- Covenant protection for multiplication
- A Godly release of fear and respect from your enemies
- The Lord will drive out your enemies
- The Lord will give you dominion and increase your inheritance
- Freedom from corrupt covenants
How can we activate a double portion of these nine blessings in our lives
“Return to Me, and I will return to you… But you said, ‘In what way shall we return to you?’…
in tithes and offerings.”—Malachi 3:7-8
Curt Landry Ministries and House of David have been honoring the following Biblical principle for many years, and we can testify to the abundance of God’s faithful promise:
“‘Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,’ says the Lord of hosts.”—Malachi 3:10-11
This Passover, be faithful to the Lord in tithes and offerings, and allow Him to fix the cracks in your vessel; not with wax, but with true, deep healing so that your vessel can shine in the light of the Son!
Friends, I want to extend a special invitation: plant your seed with ours this year. Release your inheritance and double portion blessings from God!
Let it be decreed by all of us as mishpocha (family)—as One New Man—that this year all His blessings will be released and overflow through each of our lives as we sow into and bless the many Curt Landry Ministries outreaches in Jerusalem. We will in turn reap a double portion!
- We are looking for partners to expand our Safe House Program in Jerusalem. So many young people desperately need the help and encouragement that our program provides, but we need your support to open up new apartments.
- Holocaust survivors in Jerusalem are still receiving basic home repair and transportation thanks to sponsors like you! This year, My Olive Tree is partnering with us to expand the program, provide warm blankets for survivors, and plant trees as a legacy for victims: https://www.myolivetree.com/holocaust-victim-legacy-package/
- Our after-school music program has blessed so many low-income families in Beit She’an. We need YOUR help to continue providing this invaluable community service.
Your committed partnership with Curt Landry Ministries is meeting the needs of the apple of His eye—the least of these, HIS brethren.
This year, I am asking the Lord that as you sow your most generous Passover gift into the Kingdom, that He would meet your needs just as your seed is meeting the needs of others.
Chag Pesach (Happy Passover), and may your double portion overflow in your life!
P.S. Don’t forget to join us LIVE online for our Passover Seder on Monday April 10th at 7:45 p.m. CT at www.OneNewMan.com. You can also sow your seed securely online at https://www.curtlandry.com/partner/donate/.
Curt and Christie Landry
Founders, Curt Landry Ministries
P.S. You can sow your gift securely online at www.CurtLandry/donate.