For people who are new to the House of David and Curt Landry Ministries, the concept of the One New Man might be difficult to understand. It is a term that we use to identify a specific aspect of our faith, and as such might seem unfamiliar to people who are new to our ministry.
The idea is that God wishes for Jews and Gentiles to come and worship together as One New Man in faith. We believe that the separation of Jew and Gentile was never what God desired for us. Instead, we are called to be one people under the Church of the one true living God.
The underlying message of the One New Man is held deep within the roots of Christianity—in its Hebrew beginnings. By investigating the One New Man lifestyle and God’s desire to unify His people, we gain a better understanding of our faith and, in turn, God.
This concept is what we receive most of our questions about both through our website, as well as through interactions with people in the general public. As a result, we have prepared a free Guide to the One New Man Lifestyle that answers some of the most frequently asked questions we receive, including:
- What is the One New Man lifestyle?
- Are we Christians, or are we Jews?
- Why do we celebrate the Feasts as Born Again Believers?
- What is the significance of the Jewish calendar to Christians?
- How is the Jewish calendar different from the Gregorian calendar, and why does that matter?
- What is Immersion and how is it different from water baptism?
- What is a covenant and how does it affect my relationship with God and my understanding of the Bible?
All of these questions are answered in great depth in this outstanding guide, which is free for download on our website.
If you have additional questions about One New Man, our beliefs, or the various humanitarian aid efforts we are engaged in here at Curt Landry Ministries, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Contact us today and we will provide you with all the information you need.
TAKING THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH (JESUS THE MESSIAH) INTO ALL THE NATIONS!
Curt Landry Media acts as a voice to the Nations, walking out the instructions of Mark 16:15, “…Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature.” With the vision to preach and to publish openly the good news, Curt Landry Media brings a message of salvation that can be heard throughout the Nations of the World!
MISSION, VISION & PURPOSE:
The mission of Curt Landry Media is to be a bridge of unity and restoration between Israel and the Church, releasing God’s fullness throughout the earth. Our vision is to bring revival to Israel, the Church, and the nations through a deeper understanding and revelation of the power of covenant. Our purpose is to facilitate covenant restoration through the reconciliation of Jews and Gentiles coming together as the One New Man.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Honor – We believe that honor is a force and we treat each person with a level of value and respect that allows us to take the role of a servant in the relationship.
● Truth – We believe that God’s truth has the power to set people free, and we do everything in our power to remain faithful to His truth, in thought, in word, and in deed.
● Integrity – We adhere to biblically based moral and ethical principles, and maintain these principles both in public and in private.
Statement of Faith
What We Believe…
We believe that the Bible and all the scriptures within both Old and New Testaments are the infallible and inspired Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, our creator, manifested into three persons – God the Father, Jesus the Son, our Savior and the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, who provides spiritual power for daily living and Godly service.